Girls due soon (pics)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by trob1, Apr 23, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    This is Bootsie and she is on day 143 today. No great udder changes yet but a nice start. Ligaments are nice and firm still. This will be her second kidding.

[​IMG]

Here is Angel and she is on day 140. Her udder seems to be filling up the last 2 days and her ligaments have been soft for a few weeks and they are getting softer and harder to find but she has kidded a few times already so that could be why. I really think she will go first.

[​IMG]

more to come.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Theresa they look so ready to pop!! I hope they go early for you....instead of making you wait the entire 10 day span!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the race is on................

Who will it be? Sweet Pea? or Bootsie, wait here comes Angel with Aspen on her heals.......... :slapfloor:

4. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    :ROFL:

You are killing me Stacey. It is gonna be neat to see who goes first. Bootsie and Angel don't even seem uncomfortable in the least. Now Lava the doe who is only on day 120 moans and groans all the time like she is miserable but hey she had quads last year so I will be curious to see what she produces this year.

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

I am ready for babies. :hair:

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Add Chenille into the race! I can't wait for babies either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl: :girl:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    It is funny isn't it how they act all pathetic.

Misty, Flicka and Mia "complain" all the time but Sweet Pea shows no difference in behavior. :shrug: aspen is showing some discomfort but not nearly as much as the others.

BABIES SOON!!!!!!!! :boy: :baby: :girl: :baby: :boy: :baby: :girl:

(Chelsey I was going to add her but couldn't remember how to spell her name)

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks Stacey =) She seems in no hurry though!!! Although I can see on my barn cam that she is laying in a different spot then she usually does, it could mean nothing. :hair: