The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I gave my goat ultra boss today. I gave the correct dosage for my goats weight. Then I started putting drops along his back. Anyways after a few drops I accidentally put the rest all in one spot. So I am wondering if there is anything I should do. Is there something I can use to get it off? I don’t want it to hurt the goat, and I know ultra boss is strong and irritates human skin so I’m worried about it hurting the goat (his name is Myles and he is a Nigerian dwarf)? Does anyone know what to do, or if I need to do anything?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
he may not like it because its wet. I have a skitish doe who i just put it all in one spot because she wont stay around with me long enough to dribble it down her back. She is fine ;)

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
The reason behind not putting it all in one spot is because it has more of a chance to run off and not stay on and do what it needs to do. I’ve done it a million times and nothing bad happened.
Well the short answer to the human part is we are more sensitive. We also have a lot thinner skin.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The reason behind not putting it all in one spot is because it has more of a chance to run off and not stay on and do what it needs to do. I've done it a million times and nothing bad happened.
Well the short answer to the human part is we are more sensitive. We also have a lot thinner skin.
Thank you. Next time I'm going to make sure to use a different syringe or a dropper that I can be more precise with when putting it on. I was just really worried, but thanks for the reassurance everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts