The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14,802 Posts
I want to go! I've heard it's a lot of fun! I think it's what the 2nd weekend in Oct? My Boer goat friends attend. My issue is, I haven't looked at how far away, but also I'm usually photographing racing that weekend (horses), so it's hard for us to get away.

·
I love showing boer goats
271 Posts
We are thinking about going this year. We are in South Georgia, so it’s a little bit of a drive. But my sister lives in Nashville, so it would be nice to see her as well.
It’s really going to depend on how tired we are.
We have Alabama state fair October 4th and 5th then GA state fair the 7/8.

·
Registered
266 Posts
We are thinking about going this year. We are in South Georgia, so it's a little bit of a drive. But my sister lives in Nashville, so it would be nice to see her as well.
It's really going to depend on how tired we are.
We have Alabama state fair October 4th and 5th then GA state fair the 7/8.
OMG! Why are your county fairs so late in the year?? All county fairs around us are typically done by the end of August, with local fairs done by the end of September. I'm in Wisconsin and we would some pretty cold weather if our fairs were this time of year. It wouldn't have been very fun this weekend!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yes! These past couple of days have been terrible! It's been pretty cold and windy. I'm in SW WI and we only got a few flurries and some rain/sleet, they were predicting it would be a lot worse-thankful it wasn't. Wisconsin can be so bipolar it's crazy. Most of this week was nice and in the 60s/low 70s, then Friday shows up and bam-now we are a balmy 43 degrees with 31 as the low tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts