goat anatomy book

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by tallgirl, Feb 4, 2010.

1. tallgirl

tallgirl Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Hey does anyone know of a good anatomy book for goats? Not a real technical one, but more than just a blip and a drawing. I have one for humans that is a coloring book- very detailed drawings with clear basic text; wish I could find something like it for the goats.

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I have a link with in depth drawings. one minute

3. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Oh! i'd love to see the link :) I have all the real "technical" books but something simply for reference would be awesome. I'll admit, I read my Vet books with my cell phone set to a dictionary app so I can look stuff up!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  5. tallgirl

tallgirl Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Thank you. That looks really interesting....a little pricey, but then most of the vet ones are too. Probebly just what I need. If you find that link I'd be interested in looking at that too. Thanks for the quick reply.

6. pennylullabelle

I don't have that one! Thanks! Hmmm...wonder if I can convince Mike to get this for VDay instead of flowers and jewelry...he's so old fashioned. Pfffssshhht doesn't he know us farm girls have no use for that froofry stuff? hehe

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have the link Katrina -- but I have it on a CD due to the harddrive issues --- will find it

8. tallgirl

tallgirl Member

Oct 14, 2009
    That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much- you guys are great!

9. pennylullabelle

That site is really cool :)

10. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
  11. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    I forgot 1 important thing. A new page will pop up so you have to allow popups from that page. No virus concerns though. I use all of the sites on both links and have never had a problem.

12. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    It looks like Katrina and I posted the same link.