Goat calanders! Please read!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I am posting this for a friend. She is joining or has but has not been able to post this yet. So I told her I would post it for her. She is working on learning our form and facebook. :wink: :laugh:

We have beautiful goat calendars available as a fundraiser for the Valley of the Sun Fainting Goat Show in Ramona, CA in October 2010. The "Nature's Special Gift - the Fainting Goat" calendar does not consist of pictures of "fainted" goats, but wonderfully colorful pictures of Myotonic goats that were collected from a 2009 photo contest. Please visit http://www.ttt-ranch.com/goatshow to see this special 2010 goat calendar. The wall calendars are professionally printed by Staples, are 8 1/2 x 11, and spiral bound. Calendars are $15 plus shipping. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more information. Please help us promote this unique breed of goat by purchasing a calendar!

2. Re: Goat calangers! Please read!

PS. I know here the calanders for goats is hard to come by so I got one and am very happy. Thought it would be something others may have faced.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice... :thumbup: good luck on your sells... :greengrin:

4. I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I got my calander and they are so much nicer then I exspected. They are bound with the wire binding. The photos and ink for everything is so crystal clear and just stunning. Better then any goat calander I have seen yet. I recommend them to any goat lover! AND the funds goes to goats...hehe