The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leave for goat camp tomorrow!!
I learn all day Friday and Saturday then have a showmanship show on Sunday!
I can wait! its the a&m goat camp in college station. iv head amazing things about it and hope it opens me up to a whole new level in goat showing <3<3

I'm taking 2 wethers
I have one wether he settles very well with little stress. iv had him for about 2 weeks
and i have another wether I just got today he's here but with a sudden change in feed and place i don't know how well he will do.
I'm going to have mom pick up nutradrench to give them and see if they have a stress releaser for my new guy. were goin to bleach (disinfect) them when we get home. anything else I need my mom to get from the feed store to make sure they don't get to sick or stressed?

on and p.s. on an ungoatly related fact I'm extremely upset my running shoes are getting a hole in the heal part!! so tragic!

ForumRunner_20130724_202939.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so iv already learned a lot about selection.
iv also already gotten my shoe peed on and gotten another shoe filled with dirt (excuse for new shoes? I think yes!).
and I missed winning an aggie land goat camp goat blanket by 1 person(not like I need it). :( bummer!
oh well.
I'm having fun

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh my iv learned so much!!
I feel like I'm just a total beginner!! yikes! I didn't know I had so much to learn about shown ship!
I can't wait to get out there!
I'm going next year too its already decided! even though ill be a Sr it will help me with my does.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts