The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sure am glad to find this forum. I always like to talk goats! Some of you may know me from my goat coats. woo hoo. This looks like a really nice forum and group of goat people. Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to chatting with you guys.

Thanks so much

Happy goating
sewitalls
Sheryl :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Chelsey, yep, I gotta lotta sewing to do. :cool: Guess I better get after it huh. Someone else emailed me asking about goat coats, and they let it slip the name of the forum, and of course being the nutty goat person that I am, I just had to come see. And it looke like a really nice spot to chat about goats, so heck I'm in! :shades:

Sheryl

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Hi Sheryl!! Welcome to The Goat Spot!

I can't wait until your website is all done and I can look at all the neat stuff you have! A lot of it will be good for shows, too! :D

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
You know - my hubby has not checked the mail for about a week - so they very well could be there and I don't know it yet :)

I am looking forward to them, as my little girl is growing out of her sweatshirt - and I still worry about her.

She spent her first night without a heat lamp last night, but she has her sweater on!!

I will let you know when hubby brings them home!! Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Glad you came here, you will find it the best place on the web for goats( OK, so I think so).
Glad you are here and please let us know about your coats, and also show us your goats.

Again welcome Sheryl. :wave: :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts