Goat Coats, Hay Bags, Show Stuff, Soap

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by sewitalls, Feb 7, 2008.

1. sewitalls

sewitalls New Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Hi All...This is my website: http://www.sew-it-alls.com

Please visit from time to time as I am always adding something.

I make Goat Coats for meat, dairy, and nigerian goats. I also will make coats for llamas and alpacas. I also make sheep tubes/sheets

I have a hay bag that can be used everyday, or at shows that is designed specifically for goats...sheep...llamas...alpacas. It is my design exclusively and I have applied for a patent on it.

I make ring side tie-outs, single goat, three goat, and five goat. I also make show curtains for your show pens, table covers, and just about anything you might need.

All of these items can be embroidered with you herd name. I have embroidered a lot of hay bags and show curtains, and tie outs.

I have started digitizing designs. I have embroiderd of jackets etc.

My web site crashed a couple of months ago, and we are finally starting to get it back up, so we have a lot of pics of some of our items to get up, so please in you are interested, please contact me at: sewitalls@yahoo.com, or you can pm me here. I will be glad to answer any and all questions, I don't care if you ask me twice, I will be happy to answer you.

Thanks for looking, hope everyone has a great kidding year, and as always Happy Goating.

Sheryl
    sewitalls@yahoo.com
    http://www.sew-it-alls.com

2. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I coudln't get your website to work. Not sure if it's just my computer or what

3. sewitalls

sewitalls New Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Ok, went in and checked some things on it. You might try again, it should be working, here is
    a link:

http://www.sew-it-alls.com

thank you

Sheryl

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    coats

Oh my Ms. Sheryl - I LOVE the coats.

We hound out what happened - they had put the slip in the wrong PO BOX to pick up the package. But hubby brought it home last night.

They are ADORABLE! I can't wait to put one on my little girl tonight and take a pic for you!!!!

I am going to send you a PM right now - but I want everyone to know that these coats are awesome and SOOOO worth the very reasonable price of them!

Thank you again!

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    coats

Here is the pictures of moon at 3 1/2 weeks with her coat on!

Although she was not to sure about the rear leg straps - it fits pretty well. She would not jump around with it on and she jumped once and fell on her side and then layed there like "im dead" so I had to take it off so she could play.

Enjoy -

Allison

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    What a cutie patootie!!!!!! :greengrin:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    suggestion

Ms. Sheryl -

I know that this was the first time to do the mini coats, but one suggestion would be to make the neck area bigger. It is a bit small and I think that she will outgrow the neck before the coat -

I DO love them - they are so darn cute!!!!

Thank you again!

Allison

8. sewitalls

sewitalls New Member

Feb 4, 2008
    thanks Allison. Pic's are so darn cute! You've spoiled that little goat! I thought it looked a little funny around the neck. Okay thank you, that will help me improve on the others that are waiting for their coats!

Great pic's thanks for sharing!

Sheryl

9. sewitalls

sewitalls New Member

Feb 4, 2008
    goat coats & hay bags & stuff

Hi, haven't been on here in a while, hope everyone is well and goaties are excellent!!!

I have changed my website, and am offering new stuff some goat related, others not. so if you have time and would like to chek it out, please feel free. the old website was under sew it alls, the new one is

10. sewitalls

sewitalls New Member

Feb 4, 2008
    goat coats & hay bags & stuff

sorry computer glitch anyway, the new site is:

threesacredoaks.com

thanks all, have a wonderful breeding season, and hope all the spring babies are what you dream of.

Sheryl