The Goat Spot Forum banner

Goat drench

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Harvester 
#1 ·
I goat a few goats act alil sluggish and a buddy said i need to give some goat drench. I heard it like an energy drink for goat but energy drinks crashes. How does goat drench do goats

#2 ·
first I would want to know why they are acting sluggish and in what way? Whats their temp? how are their eyelids? are they pink or pale/white in color?

Goat drench is like nutri drench and is a vitamin & mineral supplement. Its not really just to give them energy. I give it to goats who are sickly or need an extra boost. But I also treat the reason for them being sickly along with the nutri drench/goat drench.

#3 ·
For drenching...you can take a syringe (no needle), get the right amount, and put it in the back of the mouth. But I agree with Stacey. You need to get to the root of the problem. If they're acting sluggish...could be anything from a worm overload to being overheated. The nutridrench or power punch will only help give them a boost...it won't solve the problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.