Goat equipment, dogs, & buck in Oklahoma For Sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by KikoFaerie, Oct 15, 2008.

1. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Am posting this for a friend in Pawnee, OK who is getting out of goats. I have pictures of the creep feeder and the goat worker if anyone wants to see them - email me at kikofaerie@pldi.net

We have a few things left to sell to completely be out of the goat business.

1. 2 Registered Intact Akbash litter mate Males born 5/29/2005. They are great
    predator dogs with excellent "maternal" traits. (They cleaned every kid born). I have never had any trouble at all with them roaming. I do not wish to split them, because they have never been apart. They work as a team. They are GREAT dogs. I paid $1,500 for the pair and would sell them for $1,000.

2. 1 Purebred Kiko Buck, 3 year old. He is a large buck and his babies way out performed
    the babies from my Boer buck. $500.

3. 500 lb C & J Creep feeder, 1 1/2 years old, Great condition. Cost new $575, will sell for $400.00.

4. Auto Catching Goat Working Chute w/ ramp, 1 1/2 years old, Excellent Condition, Only had 75 head through it. Cost new $1,100, will sell for $800.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, feel free to call me (Craig) at (918) 645-6940.