The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it baaaaaaaddddd. :crazy: I am trying to be good. I am trying to be wise. I am trying to wait to buy anymore til I at least get back from vacation by that time Daffodil will be a little more than a month free of cocci.
I have been looking at our local paper and craigslist daily and there really isn't anything that I am super interested in right now. I feel like I have missed the boat on the type does or buck I want til next spring. :kidblack::kidblack::kidblue::kidblue::kidred::kidred: I keep hoping an adult doe, either dry or in milk will come up for sale. So far no. Anyway. Just venting my goat fever frustrations. Maybe you guys can post some pics of your goaties to make me feel better and entertain me! :ponder:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww those precious first babies.
And LOL they are all at the milk bar aren't they!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Katelyn.... You better be glad you are in Cali... I might do a goat heist of my own otherwise OMG that tricolored baby!
And NChen7 I love your goaties but I have a silly question. Does one of them only have three legs? Or is she kicking at something in the pic where I can't see her other leg?

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
hahaha....the black one?? she's kicking the leg up. I don't know if you noticed, but the white doe is PART Nubian, and she has a folded ear. I got her for my bday last year. :)

and TrinityRanch.....your goats are seriously cute!!! i'd love to take any of them off your hands!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NChen7 I thought she looked part Nubian and I remembered you said you had one that was part Nubian. I like them all.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
I think they all have some Nubian in them actually....Nubians are really the only "pure breed" goat here.... others are just a mix of everything!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Thanks! Yes those little Nubi's are sweet. Would have liked to get at least one brown baby, though!! Had 6 black born this year, but two had tons of white coloring.

And Nchen- I would love to send you one, but it might get jealous of how cute your goats are!! That little white baby :eek: :love:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
he's cute right??!?!! his dad must be a saneen mix or while alpine. too bad we don't have room and he's headed to the freezer....but they're all so cute when they're 4 weeks old!

on the hunt for a Nubian buck for Missy (the white doe). she's got some interesting colours on her, so I think she'll give me some coloured babies. gotta figure out the life/land situation first. sigh....

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have you always lived in Barbados or did you move there?

Erica that baby is adorable, reminds me a lot of our little Creampuff that we lost.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
moved here 3 yrs ago. lived in Toronto for many years (city girl turned kind of country girl sort of situation)....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts