Goat forms in Microsoft Word

Discussion in 'Barnyard Bananza' started by StaceyRosado, Dec 15, 2007.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I was speaking to someone about making the forms in word instead of excel. I believe it was sparks879 but if not or if you would also like a copy of them please pm me your e-mail and I will send them out to you. They are ready to be e-mailed :D

you can see what I have here: http://thegoatspot.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=726

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i'm looking for management forms, if thats what your're talking about....exel is too hard for me to figure out!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I e-mailed them to you per your pm request.

I wasn;t sure which you wanted so you got all of them in excel and then a copy in word. So use whichever you prefer/can open.

disclaimer: I personally have not made these but I have adapted them adn I find them very helpful in keeping each goats info organized.

Someone mentioned adding a % of daily gain. I can do this -- I THINK. So if that is something you want added to your record let me know.

What I do is just keep a blank copy of each and then go into it and then click 'save as" and then give it the goats name. That will save a new copy of the form without me having ot copy and paste everything.