Goat harnesses for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by DW Farms, Oct 23, 2007.

1. DW Farms

DW Farms New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ohio
  2. foggydew

foggydew New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    INDIANA

3. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Hey adam, any chance you would ship to Australia? I have been trying for a year to get a teams harness but no luck.

4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Those are beautiful! Did you make the ones in the photos on your page?

I saw that site before I came here and loved the pictures. I esspecially liked the one where there were two goats harnessed together. Is that something you made? I would love to make a cart that could hold 2 people and have 2 goats to pull it. I'd like to go out together with my husband.

How much do you charge? I am eventually going to buy the gear. But I don't even have the goats...

(Gandalph, my 12 year old pygmy wouldn't pull spit, let alone me) *laughs*

email: dreamchaserpony (at) gmail.com (sorry I had to type it that way, I'm afraid of spambots)

5. firefly81

firefly81 New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    sw. missouri
    i am intereted in the prices for your harnes also they look so neet on your web site. i would be ussing it on a BIG alpine buck this year and a nubian alpine wether next year. my email is jayme_wallingford@hotmail.com
    thanks so much

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I do believe that Adam is very busy but i will alert him to your posts

7. DW Farms

DW Farms New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ohio
    Back in to the swing of things again!

8. Adam, from what I could see I thought they were great. I noticed many of your pics were not coming up, anyone else have this issue?

9. DW Farms

DW Farms New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ohio
    Sorry about that, Im working giving it a face lift! Still making the harnesses, so anyone intrested just give a holler!

Adam

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW Adam, they are great. I wish I had a cart that would work. Wouldn't that be a great sight in a parade? It would be so cool to see that and a bunch of Christmas Carolers coming down the street with bells on the goats. OH now I really want to do it.

11. Allyson3018

Allyson3018 New Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Adam how much are the team breast style harness I really like them!

my email is ashdawg101@yahoo.com

12. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    How much are your harnesses Adam? You need prices on your website I bet you'd sell a ton!

13. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you are better off contacting him via email - under his profile there is a email link click on that and send him off an email.

14. animallover

animallover New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Redding,CA
  15. Kirsten819

Kirsten819 New Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Im a 14 year old that has been looking into goat driving for over a year now and was lucky enough to finally find a cheap used cart for my goat and now a need a harness for him so we can go for rides and show! I was wondering what your prices were as I am on a budget and would like to find one for under $100 even if you had a used one you would sell. Thanks! I emailed you but havent heard back:grin:

16. Kirsten819

Kirsten819 New Member

Aug 23, 2014
    im intersested and you never emailed me back need prices please

17. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    This is a really old thread, the original poster may not even be around anymore. Sorry.