The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Hey adam, any chance you would ship to Australia? I have been trying for a year to get a teams harness but no luck.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Those are beautiful! Did you make the ones in the photos on your page?

I saw that site before I came here and loved the pictures. I esspecially liked the one where there were two goats harnessed together. Is that something you made? I would love to make a cart that could hold 2 people and have 2 goats to pull it. I'd like to go out together with my husband.

How much do you charge? I am eventually going to buy the gear. But I don't even have the goats...

(Gandalph, my 12 year old pygmy wouldn't pull spit, let alone me) *laughs*

email: dreamchaserpony (at) gmail.com (sorry I had to type it that way, I'm afraid of spambots)

·
Registered
92 Posts
i am intereted in the prices for your harnes also they look so neet on your web site. i would be ussing it on a BIG alpine buck this year and a nubian alpine wether next year. my email is [email protected]
thanks so much

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Adam, from what I could see I thought they were great. I noticed many of your pics were not coming up, anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about that, Im working giving it a face lift! Still making the harnesses, so anyone intrested just give a holler!

Adam

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW Adam, they are great. I wish I had a cart that would work. Wouldn't that be a great sight in a parade? It would be so cool to see that and a bunch of Christmas Carolers coming down the street with bells on the goats. OH now I really want to do it.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im a 14 year old that has been looking into goat driving for over a year now and was lucky enough to finally find a cheap used cart for my goat and now a need a harness for him so we can go for rides and show! I was wondering what your prices were as I am on a budget and would like to find one for under $100 even if you had a used one you would sell. Thanks! I emailed you but havent heard back:grin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts