Goat helping out with baler and a chicken on a pig

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by DRJ Ranch, Aug 21, 2010.

1. DRJ Ranch

DRJ Ranch New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Anderson, California
    this is one of the girls checking out the baler in there field. This is our second baler we just picked up at the begging of the season and the lady's couldn't keep up with the grass in the field so we had to cut 27 goats on 3 acres guess I thought for sure they would be able to keep it mowed down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is ruby born on 7-20-10 pictures taken right after birth weighed her last week and she is up to 20lbs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Adorable....that first pic is so darn cute. I love the expression on that goat's face. lol

3. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Looks like you have a "helper" for baling hay! :greengrin:

4. Itchysmom

Itchysmom New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Washington
    Looks like it wants the baled hay instead of the pasture! Silly goats. Have you considered a few sheep? They are more grazer types. Love the chicken on the pig!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    HeHe....love the pics.... goats get into everything and want to either try to help or get in the way.....LOL :laugh:

6. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    LOL!! Cute pics! The chicken on the pig is too funny!

I agree Pam! And if you let them do it once, they will try to do it again and again! We turn our goats out in the evening and watch them - my husband let them go over the back deck, through a small gate that leads to the side of the front yard... and now every time they are out, they take that route whether we want them up front or not LOL