goat jacket

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by greif, Sep 14, 2008.

1. greif

greif New Member

Nov 3, 2007
    kaukauna, WI
    last year I remember someone was making goat jacket tyoe things that you could order. Anyone remembe who? Just thinging ahead
  2. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Thanks for the reminder........ I'll need some goat coats for after shearing later this year. There's no way I'll have time to make them myself. This is the only link I kept from that thread, but haven't ordered any from these people:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    it was sewall on here that made them. I think that was the handle. I will see what I can find for you!
  4. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Finally found the original posting. Her website isn't working on my end:

Goat Fanatic

Hi All...This is my website: http://www.sew-it-alls.com

Please visit from time to time as I am always adding something.

I make Goat Coats for meat, dairy, and nigerian goats. I also will make coats for llamas and alpacas. I also make sheep tubes/sheets

I have a hay bag that can be used everyday, or at shows that is designed specifically for goats...sheep...llamas...alpacas. It is my design exclusively and I have applied for a patent on it.

I make ring side tie-outs, single goat, three goat, and five goat. I also make show curtains for your show pens, table covers, and just about anything you might need.

All of these items can be embroidered with you herd name. I have embroidered a lot of hay bags and show curtains, and tie outs.

I have started digitizing designs. I have embroiderd of jackets etc.

My web site crashed a couple of months ago, and we are finally starting to get it back up, so we have a lot of pics of some of our items to get up, so please in you are interested, please contact me at: sewitalls@yahoo.com, or you can pm me here. I will be glad to answer any and all questions, I don't care if you ask me twice, I will be happy to answer you.

Thanks for looking, hope everyone has a great kidding year, and as always Happy Goating.

5. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    i found mine last spring on ebay
    i bought 6 each 10" 12" 14"
  6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
  7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Are you looking for a coat that will be for a bigger goat or a baby? I use a old sweat shirt, cut the arm off and cup small holes for their feet.
    For the bigger goats I use foal blankest. go to http://www.sstack.com. I believe that is where I got them. They are lined and very warm. I have them in case I have a goat that goes down, it is way to warm to use on my cashmere goats, just to keep them a little warmer.