Goat Keeping Software?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by GoldenSeal, Dec 2, 2010.

1. GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal New Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm looking for software that can be used for breedings, sales, meds given, due dates, pedigree, and there's more but I can't think of it right now :shrug:

Do any of you have really good programs for your goat management?

2. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009

3. GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal New Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ooo I found a new software. It's in beta stages but I think when it gets finished it will be a really good product. The website is www.easykeeper.net

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    look up Goat Managers
    they have an AWESOME program from what I can tell. I'm using the 30 day free trial right now.

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I use an old version of MDI Goat that a friend gave me. I think she has a newer version unless she switched to something else, but hers allows her to add pics to each profile, and the print outs are very nice.

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    easy keeper looks great!
    do you know when it'll be done?

7. GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal New Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I talked to the people earlier today. They have had a couple delays and they're behind on a few things. They're working on the milk records at the moment. I love the look of it! Although I wish it was hooked up to the Canadian registry as it with the US registries. It's extremely simple to use and when they do finish it I will most likely be buying it.

8. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I already use the easykeeper as one of their test subjects and love it so far. It will be even nicer when they have all the programs up and running.