The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: The kids were returned to Marie last night, unharmed. Praise the Lord!!!!!!

I'm passing this on from a friend on Facebook. She posted it today.

from Marie Olson:

$500 REWARD!!!
THEY WERE STOLEN AT 2am!!!
Stole all 4 & some of my tools as well!!!
BRING THEM BACK NO QUESTIONS ASKED THEY NEED THEIR MOM!!

I just got home from work and someone has been into my barn and stolen four baby goats.
Cops have been called.
They need their moms!!!!!
PLEASE RETURN NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!
PLYMPTON, Massachusetts
PLEASE SHARE
Terrestrial animal Grass Livestock Fur Goats
Goat Plant Working animal Terrestrial animal Goat-antelope
Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Livestock Fence
Goat Liver Wood Fawn Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Glad they are back! Thank goodness! If i were her, i would put cameras in, an i would get an LGD, maybe even a llama or donkey. They know where she lives, they can come back...

·
Goat Crazy!
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad they are back! Thank goodness! If i were her, i would put cameras in, an i would get an LGD, maybe even a llama or donkey. They know where she lives, they can come back...
She said they are sidelining other projects to get a security camera ASAP.

The babies were hungry, but otherwise fine. She got an anonymous message that they had been returned. She looked all over and couldn't find them, so she started crying thinking it was some sick joke. But then she saw a big plastic tote sitting by their truck. It had holes drill in the lid and the hungry wee ones were inside.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
But then she saw a big plastic tote sitting by their truck. It had holes drill in the lid and the hungry wee ones were inside.
Wow. if it as hot there as it is here in texas, they probably would have overheated in a closed polastic bin. GAAHH! I would be so determined to get them in jail, i would be taking the bin to the PD and ask them how long do finger prints last...

·
8,472 Posts
Finger prints last quite a while. Take corn starch, sprinkle on the tote anywhere it could be touched and use wide clear tape if you have it and carefully lift the prints.

As an aside, did you know little kids fingerprints are hard to lift because they are water based and evaporate, adults are oil based!

I hope they catch them, but glad they at least returned them!

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,169 Posts
Oh Im sooo glad they were returned unharmed! They are so precious! I bet the Does are glad too. Whew! Definately dont want that to get started. Glad I have my dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.