Goat Milk Lotion, Shampoo & More

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by marlamoo, Nov 21, 2007.

1. marlamoo

marlamoo New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    New Hampshire
  2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I just placed an order and cant wait to try your lotion and shampoo.

3. marlamoo

marlamoo New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    New Hampshire
    As soon as the payment clears and the post office is open ( after holiday weekend) your order will ship out. Look for your free goodie!
    Thank you,

4. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    how do youi make your lotions. is it hard? i have always wanted to make lotion

5. marlamoo

marlamoo New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    New Hampshire
    I'd share the recipe but it took me forever to come up with a lotion that doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It took me about 5 months to come up with both the shampoo and lotions and I got most of the ingredients online (we live in the middle of nowhere).
    You can see the ingredients of the shampoo and lotion on my website, but not the recipes.

And it's no harder than anything else you want to accomplish, you just have to work at it.

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    My products arrived today. The lotion is great and I love the peppermint smell. I can't wait to try the shampoo tomorrow. Thanks for the free gifts you packed with my order. I will let you know how I like the shampoo after I have used it.

7. marlamoo

marlamoo New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Teresa,
    I'm glad you like your goat milk lotion. It has a nice feel to it doesn't it? Not greasy at all. Yes, Please do let me know how you like the shampoo. I look forward to hearing from you.

Marla
    http://www.wonderfallfarm.com