The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ajay Rai
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think on this topic Goat milk :ram:VS Cow milk:book:. Please share your view with real facts.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Well my opinion is that the goat milk is better. We have Nigerian Dwarf milk which has high butterfat and this stuff is just perfect for coffee. My 18 yr old son would drink it by the gallon if he could. Unfortunately, they don't produce too much of it at a time. I do enjoy their company as well. So I guess it all works out.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Goat milk no contest. Goat milk is closer to human milk than any other animal (other than human of course :)) and is actually alkalizing to the body, cow is acidifying, we all know our bodies are too acidic to heres to drinking more goat milk!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I do not drink any milk pasteurized.
For drinking and yogurt and ice cream and butter I much prefer goat's milk. Both for the taste and the way it sets in my stomach.
For cheese, however, I prefer cow. (which costs me $15 a gallon raw) So I make and eat mostly goat cheese.:wink:
For orphaned baby kittens and bunnies goat's milk saves them and cows milk usually kills them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts