1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30,566 Posts
very pretty : )

·
Registered
163 Posts
That looks good I'm wanting to learn how to make goat soap do you have a simple recipe and list of supplies ill need to get started ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
ah wow, really beautiful!!! So jealous, I need to get my bumm going and start makin' some soap!

Those are truly gorgeous, nice.

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
safety first when soap making!!!! I look like a mad scientist, and my bf laughs at me, but better that than losing an eye!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
I have this old Halloween costume that's a pharmacists' smock (it was actually a real smock from a real mom and pop pharmacy, but didn't know it when I bought it), so I wear that too as my apron. then add on the goggles, gloves....no mask for me though. it's pretty hilarious. if a stranger comes to the house, i'm sure they'll think i'm doing something illegal......

oh, I was reading on a soap forum, if you cut your bars upside down, or on its side, you won't drag the pretty flowers on top through the soap...

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have this old Halloween costume that's a pharmacists' smock (it was actually a real smock from a real mom and pop pharmacy, but didn't know it when I bought it), so I wear that too as my apron. then add on the goggles, gloves....no mask for me though. it's pretty hilarious. if a stranger comes to the house, i'm sure they'll think i'm doing something illegal......

oh, I was reading on a soap forum, if you cut your bars upside down, or on its side, you won't drag the pretty flowers on top through the soap...
Makes sense...cutting upside down would've worked perfect.

·
RussellP
536 Posts
The older farmers at my local feed store talk about a goat milk soap that is really good at treating poison. Have you all ever heard of that recipe?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts