The Goat Spot Forum banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mine are Miss Murphy, Mazerarti,Mazoe,Mini minor,Maci,Majenta,Pixe,Mieta,LindyHop,Sweet Alice(Ali blubber) and the boys Macon and Mambo and the 2 wethers chops!

·
Registered
190 Posts
We started with Honey and Sweetie, then Cindy and Prissy (no kids). They gave us Almond & Walnut, and Peanut & Oreo, and Patch & Pecan (aka Tank) - boys are all nuts! ;-)

Sweetie crossed the rainbow bridge last year.

Brought in Firecracker (son of Dynamite) and he sired Fireflower & Sparkler (Prissy), Jack/Saddler & Hadassah (Cindy), Storm & Clover (Honey). :partygroup: Charlie came for a season but swung chickens by their tails (among other bad behavior).

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
I have Bella, Sunday, Monday, Camille, Ellie, Nellie, Lilly, Annie, Sammy Jr, Jack, Jill, Charlie, HipHop,

Sheep- Sugar, Pepper, & Oreo.

·
Registered
815 Posts
My girls are Samantha, Simone, Polly, Mona, Honey, Dee Dee, Sabrina, Boots, Isabella, Victoria, Lilly, Peaches, Tabatha
Bucks are named after macho men - had a Quigley -have a Rocky. Our ram is Rambo.
To keep their names straight I get tags for their collars printed at Premier Sheep Supply or my hubby makes up names when he talks to them. They know their names so I don't want them called something else.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
The first five babies born this year's name's are
(sire's name if FireBird)
Ember
Fire Lilly
Spring
Winter
Autumn

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
My kids born this year all got irish themed names.

Kiss me I'm Irish "Irish"
Luck O' The Irish "Lucky"
Four leaf Clover "Clover"
Irish Faden
Patrick
Irish Banshee
Leprechaun
Shamrock
Dublin

·
Registered
701 Posts
Ok here are mine
My buck: Charlie
My does:
Winter
Reeces
Sweetheart
Red Dawn
Josie
Rug Rat

Kids- this years name theme is song titles: DTFarm's-

The Perfect Storm
Thunderstruck
Uptown Girl
Hot Mess
I Want Candy

·
Registered
546 Posts
Lots of cool names! Here is the names for our Nigerian dwarfs:
Agnes
Margo
Wendy
Heidi
Lucky (buck)
Bandit (buck)

·
479 Posts
Here's the names of our girls:

Laverne
Shirley
Mary
Rhoda
Dorothy
Mindy
Starbaby
Moonbeam
Cher
Michelle
Supernova
Pebbles
Sugaree
Magnolia
Moni
Mandy

We started out with sitcoms but went off the rails pretty fast because there just aren't that many shows with multiple lead female characters... seems like always way more male duos for example.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Our herd site is a Saanen, his name on registration is HL. Honky Lips is what the hoods called Chevy Chase in the original "Family Vacation" when they got lost in East St. Louis.
Around the farm we mostly call him "big dog".
Those are some impressive horns!!! What a handsome guy!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Two bucklings which will be withered. One's a Mini-Fainter named Tux which my daughter picked and is an homage of Tuxedo Mask from the Sailor Moon anime...he looks like he's wearing a Tuxedo is the funny thing. The other is a Nigerian Dwarf who was named Star by the breeder but I renamed him Kern. Most of the time though I refer to them as "the boys", "goatsssssiiiiieeeee gooos" (not sure why that one but they respond to it), or "silly boys". I think my cats respond to their names better than either of the goats.lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Girls; Bernadette, Paisley, Edith, Vivian, Big Red, Foxy, Fancy, Abbi, Amy, Violet, Cora, Tori, Ezra, Eliza!

Boys; Arthur, Flynn, Avery, Magic Mike, Zero!

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Girls:
Carmella, princess Anna, Cinderella, cherry bomb, nutters, thunder, India, Mona, Suzy, Ava, xena, Maxine, diva, karma, Godiva, diamond, surprise, pinkie pie, Polly Marie, Sammie, trouble, bling, red, charlot, patches, tiny, pebbles, twilight, pilgrim, spots, Spanish, kaykay, Elvira, Snow White, comet, spanky, storm, bubbles, bonbon, stars, chunk, rainbow dash, Raven, Trudy, fern, snuggles, meatball, Ebony, blue bell, Kenzie, mama goat, lolly, sandy, sissy, pixie, dutches, mini me, Booboo, Cinabun, shortcake, black doe, nosey Rosie, faline, favorite, lulu, Broadway and gabby
Boys:
Gizmo, mister (registered name speckled comet but I already have a comet) and yoshi. Other little boys don't get names :/

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
As of right now we have our buck: Tommy (he came with that name)
We have a wether that we call "The Wether"
My girls are:
Angel
Starr and her half-sister
StarryNight

Their kids from this year are not all named but then; most of them are destined to cross the Rainbow 'Fridge.
Buttercup is a doeling I hope to retain
Her brother is white and we have ended up calling him ****** (how terribly original!)

Then we have Starr's Two, (yup, that's what we call them)

Starry's doe is called Patches as she is put together like a patchwork quilt
And her brother (who I always think is a girl cuz he is just that pretty) has remained unnamed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does:
Meredith
Sassy
Black beautys
Miracle
Cookie
Mary Ann
Josie
Rainbow

Bucks
1 unnamed mini toggenburg
Nigerian and lamancha x boers to come

Wethers
Blake Shelton (Blake)
Lucas
Martin
Chris

Doelings
Nova
Maggie
1 unnamed mini togg
And Nigerians and lamanchax boers soon to come

And I have a ram lamb named Sam lol

·
Goat Crazy!
6,457 Posts
Our Nigerian queen is Annika Zappa. Her kids have included

(Presidents)
Rutherford
Ulysses

(Adventures in Odyssey characters)
Bart
Bernard
Billy

(Batman)
Miss Kitka
Lola Lasagna

(Maine State Parks)
Rangely
Swan Lake
Reid
Bradbury

Our LaMancha was given to us as a gift and her name means "Happiness and Cheer" - she's Ditza

Ditza has given us
Davian
Aviva

We've also owned a Mindy and an Electra.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Buck Mouth
Does Cocoa, Puff, Prissy, Cindy Lou, Star and Ariel
Bucklings Cracker Jack, Hot Shot and Skittles
Doelings Lollipop, Tootsie Roll, Butterfinger, Hershey, Jelly Bean, Gummy Bear and Milky Way

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Update to my herd using only "barn" names:

Nubian:

Buck-
Tyrant

Does-

Trillium
Gracie
Pebbles
Sassy
Haily
Raebelle

Mini Nubian doelings-

It (Fire it up)
Lupa

Lamancha buck-

Adammair (or Addy)

Mancha does-

Vicki
Tedi
Schmoo
BanSidhe
Jubi
Raven

Mancha doelings-

Luanne
Zika
Whatsurname

Oberhasli doe-

Phoenix

Nigerian buck-

Volt

Wow, 21 goats? Why did I put their names down...now I know I have WAY too many goats! What does 1 person need 18 milkers for?????

181 - 200 of 205 Posts