The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for fair I have to put up signs above my stall saying the goats name, birthdate, and my club, any of you creative people have any ideas to what I could make? I want it to look nice but to where I can make it easily. Thanks

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Did your leader not provide the poster or are you asking about decorations? Our group usually does co-op decorating along the lines of the fair's theme. Does your fair have a theme, or are we the only weird ones? :shrug:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We do not have a theme or a poster and I am asking like what do you do for your signs I need some ideas.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
What about poster board? You could use Mark-A-Lot and make a border, or cut it into a shape that you like, then fill in the required information.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
MY GOAT SIGNS CAME YESTERDAY (IT TOOK 3 DAYS), I BOUGHT ONES THAT ARE 10" HIGH ONES THAT ARE FINE FOR US WE ONLY NEED NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH YOU COULD JUST GET ONE BIG ONE HE MAKES THEM UP TO 23" TALL, AND HE MAKES THEM IN SEVERAL BREEDS AND THEN TRACE THE SHAPE ONTO POSTER BOARD AND CUT THEM OUT. YOU COULD 2 PER PIECE OF POSTER BOARD.THERE ARE ALSO GOAT SHAPED PATTERNS FOR FREE ONLINE. WE WILL USE A PIECE OF 4-H MATERIAL AS A BACKGROUND. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE SIGNS WE GOT BY GOING TO EBAY AND LOOKING AT
Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goat Unfinished Flat Wood Shape NG91095 Variety Sizes

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just happened to think that you can get 4-h stickers from your 4-h office. They can make that much for you. I know because i just got a bunch in all different sizes for our club exhibit. The 4-h office is underutilized and they get things donated to them too. They will give you all kinds of stuff if you ask.

·
Certified Codger
418 Posts
I'd like a sign that says, "Home Sweet Home... Don't poop on the floor!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts