The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any tattoos of thier goats or of just any goat on them. I'd love to see some pictures! :kidblack:

·
4,499 Posts
I saw a woman yesterday at the feed store with a boer head on her calf... She also had horses...and other pets. (She was kind of a large canvas, teehee)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
No goat tattoos yet, but after a lifetime with horses, I do have a handful of horse themed tattoos lol. I figure I will start getting goat tattoos after I have been in the goat business a handful of years.

This was my back 4 or so years ago. Barefoot hooves, I had one of my horses step on cardboard and made the stencil myself. I am a farrier, so that is a caduceus with hoof rasps for the serpent bodies, the 3 horses (friend of mine did that one while he was in tattoo school and screwed it up lol), and the naked girl on the horse lol.

Just because, I have add photos of my work since. I have added a "heart globe"

And a butterfly lol

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Thank you! I get tons of comments on the hooves (in the summer), I really love them! It was pretty brutal healing up tattoos all across my shoulders like that. I didnt have anyway to get comfortable at night LOL.

·
1,524 Posts
I have a horse tattoo, a complilation of my 2 late stallions, over my heart. I plan on getting a tattoo of my Malamutes (or wolves) on my right calf and was thinking about getting a goat kid, foal, puppy and baby dragon cartoon on my left calf. I just need to find the cartoons and put them together.

·
Goats of da UP
1,142 Posts
I may be getting a goat hoof on my ankle. Something small, subtle, and easily hidden. I work in the medical field, so tattoos are often looked down upon. I can just wear a taller sock and nobody will be any wiser about it. I always wear sandals, when it isn't winter (I have worn them in the snow a couple of times, I am pretty cold tolerant, hah!), so it'll be visible when not at work.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Its too bad tattoos are still looked down on in some fields. I think tattoos in general are becoming more common so maybe eventually you won't need to hide it at all. :) I feel lucky to be self employed so I can get what I want but I do still tend to hide my tattoos when I can.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
They for sure are becoming more accepted in society. One of my best friends has half sleeves and a (super ugly) chest tattoo, and shes a montessori school teacher.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts