Goat update!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lesserweevil, Sep 10, 2008.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Yeah I know I havent been around for a long time again. Work... goats... home... other stuff... forgot... (I could go on, neverending excuses, neh?)

Anyway I thought you all might be interested in how the crowd is doing.

Ok, they're all doing great. Bye!

Nahh that's cruel...

Ok piccy time:

Whisper says "Fiine take a picture of me, but mind it shows my gooorgeous hair style!"

[​IMG]

Tristan, doing what he does best (fighting Demi):

[​IMG]

Demi and Harmie the Bug, otherwise known as "the fat one":

[​IMG]

2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ok, more of my Harmony Bug

[​IMG]

Here we have Harmony left, Tristan on my back (being a boy??? *looks scared*), Isa slipping down in the right bottom corner, and Demi fairly obvious.

[​IMG]

Demi, trying to eat me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Demi is growing like a WEED. She and Harmie get the same amount of food (yah I know they dont actually need any grain, but they like it...) and Demi is growing, and Harmie is growing - in a different way.

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    i just realised I dont have any good ones of Whissy...

except this one

[​IMG]

and none of Isa either!!!

oh yeah just in case you forget, Tristan and Isa are Whisper's twins.

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Great pics of goats being goats, both loving and playful! Best kind of center of attention to be. :shades:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Good to see that everyone is going great. Do you have any babies coming this year?

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Glad to here from you :) The goaties look great, the babies have gotten so big already!! :)

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    sweetgoats, Tristan and Isa are this year's kids, they'll be 4 months old on the 14th. Demi and Harmony will be going in kid in October, hopefully, for March babies. SO looking forward to mini Demis!!!

8. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Cute pictures!!!! That's all that comes in the milk barn here at the moment are those dar n white goats!!! They aren/'t so bad-except my mom has one that pops a tude once and awhile and can be down right aggravating at times :hair: :clap: (especially in the morning when I haven't had any coffee :coffee: ). I'll be glad when my does get home:).

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, I was wondering if they were the babies. Either they are really big or they just look really big in those pictures. They are adorable.

10. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    yeah Tris and Isa are quite big now! Which I'm relieved at, as they were weaned early at 10 weeks because their mother had a nasty udder infection. I was quite worried about Whisper, she had a large abcess and infection on one of her teats - I think it was orf - which she was at the vet a couple of times for and had to be sprayed with iodine for about 3 weeks! Thankfully - to my great relief, after Will's udder fiasco) she has come through it fine with just a small lump of scar tissue there now. It was almost impossible to milk her during that period - although we still had to - because of the lump on the teat, and the kids seemed to be just making it worse. They didnt appreciate being weaned, but I think Whiss appreciated it!

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Great to see you and your kids!!! Whissy is as gorgeous as ever and those babies are growing the way a baby goat should...like weeds!
    Harmony and Demi are sure to give you some pretty kids next year....and you just might end up with a "Mini Demi".

Glad to see that all is well and Happy!!

12. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Great to have an update from you! I love Whisper's hairstyle. :)

13. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ROFL yeah, Dad held her collar while I plaited her beard, then we got piccies, and then I took it out again because I didnt want any of them eating the twine!!!

14. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    The all look great!!! I was just thinking about you. :) I'm glad you pop in every now and then to give us updates!

15. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Hey LW Your goats look Good lol

I wish I could get goats but... nah
    Luff you LW I hope you get nice babies later in the year :baby: