The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Banned
849 Posts
Here's a new video I made of Cuzco and my colt, Skokiaan, playing. They were hilarious together! And Cuzco clearly won. :D
http://www.vimeo.com/7789950

And here's a rather long video of Cuzco being scared of his shed. A bear walked past it during the summer and Cuzco wouldn't go in it for almost two weeks, even in a rainstorm! The best bit is the very end. :lol:
http://www.vimeo.com/7790184

· Banned
849 Posts
Thanks! Skokiaan wasn't sure what the heck to do with that big ol' goat! They both feel a bit threatened by each other I think, and Skokie is definitely afraid when Cuzco stands up. But they both seem to love playing like this, and Skokie is always depressed when I take Cuzco home with me. Cuzco, on the other hand, seems just as happy to leave as to stay. He has a good time when he's with Skokie, but he already raised one colt and I'm not sure he's very keen on raising another! It's the sort of thing where he enjoys it for an hour or two and then he's tired and ready to go home (which is incidentally about the time Skokiaan starts to get bolder and more aggressive with him).

Cuzco is an Alpine/Nubian cross and he weighed about 180 lbs. when we had him weighed at the vet as a 3-year-old. He grew and filled out quite a bit after that though, so I'm guessing he's probably closer to 200 lbs. now.

· Registered
764 Posts
went out yesterday and experimented with our new travois and the camera my hubby gave to me as a Christmas present (hence the shaky footage....)

Have several more ideas to improve this outfit....

299 Posts
sanhestar said:
went out yesterday and experimented with our new travois and the camera my hubby gave to me as a Christmas present (hence the shaky footage....)

Have several more ideas to improve this outfit....

I think you did very well with the footage. I cant walk backwards and film anything AT ALL. Your goat seemed very happy to be working. What is his name?

· Banned
849 Posts
My in-laws visited last week. We clearly had waaaayyy too much fun. This isn't exactly a goat video, but there are some fun goat cameos in it, including an attempt by Nibbles to eat my mother-in-law's skirt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.