The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So this is my buck just noticed it to day it is about 1x1 inch hard and round kinda hangs on his skin on upper neck

·
Super Moderator
59,770 Posts
I would wait until it is ready to burst and then get some pus and have it tested for CL. Make sure no other goats come into contact with him when you do that.

·
Super Moderator
59,770 Posts
I am not sure. I have not had any CL yet and hope to never have it. I woudln't rule out CL but I wouldn't assume it is either.

·
Registered
31,474 Posts

·
Registered
31,474 Posts
If that is CL ..without hair means its ready to burst soon...is it soft or hard...round, flat?? the pic is hard to tell

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
U mean a cdt booster,I have banamine on hand,I don't use vet
much,I do have one if really needed,do u think it could be something else?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
It could be a splinter or something like that. It doesn't *look* CL in nature but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
31,474 Posts
Not CD&T but a tetanus antitoxin shot...

I agree with Dani...Im not seeing CL either..but we cant say for sure.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I noticed it today,I brought him in and tide him trimmed feet and dose of wormer,where bucks have that flabby skin on upper neck you can pull it right away and like you can feel all

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The way around it like a cyst is what it reminds me off,thanks to all for your help I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens

·
Registered
31,474 Posts
Ok..I have to appologies...Im writing on two different post where both have cyst..I might be confusing the two..please forgiveme and let me go back and read eveything make sure Im giving the advice to the right person :eek:

·
Registered
31,474 Posts
Ok I deleated the part about having the vet cut it out lol...I was talking with another about that LOL..sorry if I alarmed you ...:eek:

Again, I do agree it doesnt look CL in nature...but I would keep a close eye on it and look fore any changes...: )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts