Goat X-mas Cards????

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goat fever, Nov 11, 2007.

1. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Do any of you know where I might be able to order X-mas cards that have goats on them? My friends all know I am nuts about goats and I would love to cards that would show my most favorite animal in the world.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You can always take pics of your goats, have them personalized then have them made into x-mas cards. JCPenney usually has an "animal" day where they let everyone bring in animals for professional pics also for x-mas!

Just a thought. We are doing family ones outside our house facing the lake with the dogs and a goat!!!!!

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I had someone make a christmas pic for me last year...I sent one to our feed store and my family all got one too. They are very nice and are very good advertisement!

4. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    We took a picture of our goats and then I used Wal-Mart's online Christmas card thingy. Everyone loved them and it was inexpensive. I went to my local Wal-Mart to pick them up a few days later.

5. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    I was going to suggest the same thing. I always take pictures of my animals doing crazy things and then make my own cards at Wal-Mart. Pretty inexpensive and very personalized for my family who knows I am an animal fanatic. Last year I put an elf costume on my puppy and got her under the Christmas tree. Everyone loved that one. I hope to put some of my baby pygmies that are due the first week in December on mine this year.

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I saw some great goat x-mas cards @ getyergoat.com
    They have lots of goatie items for sale. I love shopping there!
    Tina

7. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Thanks for all of the suggestions. I will check them out.

8. BethW

BethW New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Central VA
    We're going the picture route, too, if I can just get them to pose the right way. Then I'm going to have a friend photoshop santa hats on them. :lol: