The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know where I might be able to order X-mas cards that have goats on them? My friends all know I am nuts about goats and I would love to cards that would show my most favorite animal in the world.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
You can always take pics of your goats, have them personalized then have them made into x-mas cards. JCPenney usually has an "animal" day where they let everyone bring in animals for professional pics also for x-mas!

Just a thought. We are doing family ones outside our house facing the lake with the dogs and a goat!!!!!

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
I had someone make a christmas pic for me last year...I sent one to our feed store and my family all got one too. They are very nice and are very good advertisement!

·
Registered
603 Posts
We took a picture of our goats and then I used Wal-Mart's online Christmas card thingy. Everyone loved them and it was inexpensive. I went to my local Wal-Mart to pick them up a few days later.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was going to suggest the same thing. I always take pictures of my animals doing crazy things and then make my own cards at Wal-Mart. Pretty inexpensive and very personalized for my family who knows I am an animal fanatic. Last year I put an elf costume on my puppy and got her under the Christmas tree. Everyone loved that one. I hope to put some of my baby pygmies that are due the first week in December on mine this year.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We're going the picture route, too, if I can just get them to pose the right way. Then I'm going to have a friend photoshop santa hats on them. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts