The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
I'm watching you
22,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 2 does this year. Franky and Angie are due sometime in early March lol. Both pasture bred to a nice purebred buck from Lucky Stars and Tempo bloodlines.
Sadly, I lost Piper soon after moving. She just didn't wake up one morning. All I can think of is that the damage to her digestive system finally caught up to her.
I did keep her doeling from last year luckily and she is a nice looking girl with the petite leggy look that I love.

So anyway, praying that this year will be better than last. There's no creek pollution from creepy neighbors and everyone seems reasonably healthy. They are in temporary pens for now until their new home is finished this spring.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks like you have a nice FF udder brewing, :) Carrying 1? Sorry, lol. From above she looks like she has more room. I love Piper''s doeling face. That pretty elegant Lamancha face all made cute by that frosted nose. :)

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,746 Posts
The black & white looks like twins to me. The pale doe ( toggenburg?) Looks like a single .

·
I'm watching you
22,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like you have a nice FF udder brewing, :) Carrying 1? Sorry, lol. From above she looks like she has more room. I love Piper''s doeling face. That pretty elegant Lamancha face all made cute by that frosted nose. :)
The white is a 4 year and the black and tan is a 5 year. Older does tend to fill really quickly right at the end and Angie (white) is a pro at that trick. To give more prospective on their size, Piper's doeling is 93 lbs.

The cream lol
Here's another pic

·
Registered
323 Posts
A lamancha thread! I’m here for this lol I have a lamancha due end of this month but she’s just bred to a Nigerian buck. Unfortunately I only have one lamancha doe so I can not justify the purchase of a buck yet lol also she will be a FF so hopefully slightly smaller kids will be easier on her. I want more lamanchas so bad. I’ll be selling all of the mini mancha kids though. Anyways ignore my rambles I’m here to follow because I love lamanchas.

question though do Toggs really have gross tasting milk? The first goat I ever laid eyes on and really wanted was a Toggenburg mix buck. He looked like a togg but had what looked like a curly perm on his head

1 - 20 of 80 Posts