Goatless but interested

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Poverty Bay, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Poverty Bay

Poverty Bay New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Hello all!

I got caught posting goatless on a goat forum. Wet noodle time!!

I love all the talk and tips, pics and announcements. I will be moving to a place where I can have goats but it won't be for a few years.

Until then, I will be a sponge for info and learn from all of you if all of you don't mind. :shades:

Thank you!

PB

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Welcome!! :wave:

Don't you worry, you'll learn tons here, this is one of the best forums I've been to as far as community and willing to help goes! You're more than welcome, and don't be afraid to ask tons of questions. :hug:

3. artsy_farmgirl

artsy_farmgirl Goat Fancier

Feb 29, 2008
    Florida
    I don't have goats currently either, but looking forward to when I can again. Nice to meet you, this community is a lot of fun- full of great people and information. Love looking at the photos of everyone's beautiful goats too! :greengrin:

4. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I will predict that you will have goats sooner rather then later if you keep visiting us here at TGS! It's just not possible to help yourself. Welcome, we all love to "talk goat" so please, make yourselves at home! :hi5:

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Welcome! We would love to have you here chatting goats with us. If you have any questions about anything, please ask!!! I agree with what Di said....I didnt think I would ever have goats again but I do...and I love them so very much...ok, I admit it, I'm addicted!

6. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I just wanted to Welcome you to TGS! I have really enjoyed learning and the people here are so helpful and nice to us newbies.

It is their fault that I almost have four goats instead of just the two I started with. My two new girls (milkers) should come home next week. I'm so excited.

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the Goat Spot!! Careful, goats are awful addictive, like potato chips, you can't have just one :sun:

8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Welcome!! I'm thinking you won't be goatless for long if you keep seeing how addicted we all are!! :)

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome to the Goat Spot PB!! Glad you are here......be a sponge for info all you want...we are always full of info and antics :greengrin:

10. Poverty Bay

Poverty Bay New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Thanks! I know I could have a pet mini (doe/wether licensed like the cat or dog)where I am now but there really is not room. My life plan is to be on acreage in a few years. then . . . GOATS! (And a few Speckled Sussex chickens . . . )

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how did I miss this :doh:

welcome to The Goat Spot! and yes we are very bad for you when it comes to the number of goats --- but we wont appologize, sorry :slapfloor:

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am not a good example :ROFL: Welcome :greengrin:

13. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Howdie from Oregon. Welcome to the Goat Spot!! I LOVE it here and I'm sure you will too. Everyone is so helpful!

14. Poverty Bay

Poverty Bay New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    I have been enjoying it so far! :) I am on pins and needles over the the pregnant does and love the newborn pics!

15. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Uh Oh....your in trouble now....I know you will have goats sooner than you thought when you are watching and reading about pregnant does and kids!!!