The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so my two weathers head but a lot. But today it's getting serious. They are both bleeding and neither one will give in. Do I need to separate them or what! They seem out of breath. it's been going on for almost 15 mins now. Is this going to be a regular occurrence? image-71660157.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
My bucks do this all the time together.. Sometimes the does also... Results in bleeding a few times.. Just keep an eye on them, if it seems way too rough, seperate. They can be real rough with each other and be fine. :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
It's ok, that happens :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! They had me worried because I don't have room to separate them right now. But I just went out to check them and they are laying together like nothing even happened. Haha silly goats. I guess I'll clean them up a bit.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
My wethers always do this. And initiate new members this way too. They knock their scurs off and it may bleed but they will be fine :) if it gets too serious I would separate until they calm down. I had to kind of watch my boys for a while and stay out there with them until they calmed down

·
Winter's Rest Farm
13 Posts
My 2 bucklings have done this twice now. Both times it knocked their scurs off and both their heads were covered in blood. Ten minutes later they were eating like nothing happened. I think its totally normal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts