Goats for Sale - Idaho/Washington

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by kelebek, Mar 15, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have goaties for sale and wanted to let you all know that if you are from TGS I will discount...

All animals over 6 months are CAE, CL, and Johnes tested negartive through Waddl!!

Nova - 50% Alpine 50% Boer - (has a minute hint of nubian) Asking $125.00
    Dam milks 1/2 gallon a day with one functioning teat and with her daughter 24/7.
    DOB: 1 March 2009 7 pounds 1 ounce at birth - 13 days old - 13 pounds 12 ounces, disbudded. Knows that she is a princess and climbs all over you.

[​IMG]

Dobie - AGS/NMGA registered Nigerian Dwarf. Bred to CornerStone Farms Abba *S 2 years old, first freshner. Waddles. Little skiddish, but once you get her, she will do anything that you would like. Prices varies on purchased registered or not, pregnant with kids/pregnant with kid pick back/or open. $100-$300

[​IMG]

Twilight - NMGA registered Nigerian - solid black with a white top knot. Very skiddish, but once caught, does fine. Just needs more one on one, without the big herd. Ready to breed. She came in a "group" purchase" but supposedly her dam was a real heavy milker. $100.00 can be bred for an additional fee to either Blue or Abba.

[​IMG]

Others to choose from also - just ask - but Dora and my 2 Nubians are not for sale at this time.

Thanks