The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
herd: 2 billies 9 nannies ~ 1 doe expecting ~ 2 we
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several goats for sale that we got in exchange for 2 guard dogs.
They're good goats, just they have horns and none of mine do. All of the goats were exposed prior to us getting them and our Togg buck has bred a couple of them.

I'll upload photos as I can...there are too many people on the internet in my area so it is super slow right now...

Anyways we are asking between $100 - $200 or best offer there of...

·
herd: 2 billies 9 nannies ~ 1 doe expecting ~ 2 we
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The horned goats are mostly Saanan crosses with Nubian, Angora, and some look like they have some Alpine in them...
Then I have a Togg/Nubian buckling for sale he is chocolate in color and come from really good milk lines. His mother milks well, not overly heavy, and his father's dam and full sister were shown at Nationals this year by Dry Creek Acres (which is where he's from). He is dam raised $75.
I have a purebred Togg yearling for sale. We got her from Poplar-Hill Farm and we decided (as we shrink our herd) that she is one that we need to sell. She is registered and has previously kidded, she milks well...she is on the smaller size but her mother was too. She has been exposed to our buck. $175
I also have a yearling alpine cross, Godiva, she just doesn't fit our color pattern. She is a good little doe and her mother is an excellent milker. I don't know her father's lines as we bought her mother at a herd dispersal. (My avatar pic is her mother). She has been exposed to one of our Togg bucks. $125

(I'll finish posting the others later I keep getting interrupted)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts