1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Raising Nigerian Dwarf DAIRY Goats, registered wit
3,746 Posts
Are her mini's Mini Nubians????

·
3,746 Posts
We are looking to add some mini Nubians to our herd.

·
3,746 Posts
Doe or buck? Mini Nubian that is

·
3,746 Posts
Does she have a website?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No she doesn't have a website, she is in the process of making one but it's not yet done so therefore not published yet. The Mini Nubian is a Doe named Stella she is for sale for $ 125 can lower. Not registered. She is a chocolate buckskin with tan markings. She just turned 2yrs old. You can contact Issie for more info at (715) 245-7925 she will take text or calls.

·
2,203 Posts
I'm up here in the 715 zip. I tried the first number, which is the one she'd best respond on?

·
2,203 Posts
Thanks for the contact! If I don't end up buying anything, she needs an alpine buck to service her doe this fall, and I have one! Looks like a good deal to me! Lol

·
3,746 Posts
i dont think we are going to buy Stella.We need to stick with breeding registered goats.

·
3,746 Posts
We think we need to stick to breeding registered goats. We don't want to put an unregiatered in our herd. Hope Issie finds someone to buy all of her goats

·
Registered
666 Posts
If she decides to sell any nigies I'm looking for a doe! I'm only interested in a nigerian on nigerian mix :) hope she has luck selling!
Thanks.

·
3,746 Posts
I don't think we need to buy Stella because we ant to stick to breeding registered goats.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts