The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago we had ultra low temperatures and one of my bucks was shivering, so I ordered him a coat. They said it would take two days, but as per usual it got in today, about 2 1/2 weeks later. I don't really need it anymore, as the temps have risen but we put it on the two bucks to see how the fit is. We ordered it for Yuri, but he pulled it off of himself in about 3 minutes. Bucky is a big ham and loved the attention, so he wore it well.

This is Yuri, aka Olentangy Soul Centurion, who had it off in 1 minute:

This is Bucky, aka Redwood Hills Great Gatsby, who is a shameless ham and would wear it forever for attention:

Mr. Splayed toes:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:)Yeah it is 6 ft tall woven wire we built this summer. We have so many coyotes and wolves around, but I live too close to the highway for LGDs, so strong fencing and locking up at night is a must.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, yes we are excited about them. I am especially excited about Yuri. I bought him at half the price his dam's kids are selling for now, since she got 1st place 3-year old and reserve best udder for Alpines at nationals this year. I have him bred to 2 does, so fingers crossed for girls this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts