The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here sells goats milk soap and lotion? I'm looking to purchase some for my family. My mom and sister are very interested in trying it for their skin issues. Both have really sensetive skin and harsh chemicals irritate it. I thought the goats milk would be gentler.

Thank you,
Danielle

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I sell soap and have lotion bars. Www.simplyrusticfarm.com if u want lotion bars u can order soap and message me that u want the lotion bars instead. I haven't official added them to my website yet. They have shea butter, bees wax, cocoa butter, palm.kernel oil and goat milk in them. They are approx 2.5 Oz. I ship flat rate. Payment is thru Paypal out u can call me and I will run it on my card reader. The number is on the website. Cathy

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cathy! I will pass it on! Our feed store had some so I bought a bar to try. It isn't scented I don't think. I liked it so I will likely be buying from you in the future. The goat milk makes my skin so soft... I love it!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do your soaps have lanolin in them at all? The one from the feed store did and caused me to break out... you'd think I'd check the ingredients since I'm very allergic to it.... now 48 hours of itchy red hives.... yay for me.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Dani, Hi, no mine don't. They contain all vegetable base oils like Olive, Palm, Coconut, Sweet almond, castor oil and Shea Butter. They have a great lather and feel great. I have three fragrances with oatmeal added and one that has lavender from my garden. I hope that your rash heals up soon. Cathy

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Does anyone here sells goats milk soap and lotion? I'm looking to purchase some for my family. My mom and sister are very interested in trying it for their skin issues. Both have really sensetive skin and harsh chemicals irritate it. I thought the goats milk would be gentler.

Thank you,
Danielle
We sell goat milk soap, lip balms and skin salves, as well as a salt scrub and soap rag bags. We don't have a website as of yet, but we're working on it.:rolleyes:
You can email us for pictures and prices of our products, and to order.
Our business email is: [email protected]
We don't use any artificial ingredients, except for a couple fragrance oils in two or three of our products, and we have quite a few varieties to choose from.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts