The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here at my computer :type: catching up on all the fun stuff I've missed while I was away [and BOY did I miss reading your posts], I'm looking out my window at Honey [mama] and her baby Mag, enjoying the heck out of themselves in my front yard. Tons of *good stuff* to eat there :devilish:.
They have been at this for about a week or so :hammer:.
I have patched fence, thrown an endless supply rocks [no, not at the goats] along the bottom of the fence, till I'm blue [:(] in the face.
They still persist in getting out :hair:!!
The other goats obviously AND thankfully have not *yet* discovered their escape route.
Oh, they make me tired. What to do, what to do........guess I'll go throw some more rocks........at the fence row, sillies :rolleyes:!!!

Gosh, I've missed y'all......It's GREAT to be back :love:

·
1,524 Posts
I found that 1 or 2 strands of HOT electric fence at nose and chest level will keep even the most stubborn of my goats on their side of the fence.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea! We've actually had that conversation and are keeping it in mind, but for now it isn't in our budget. Fortunately rocks are free, and we have plenty. Just more work...and that's just what I need is more work :p.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts