The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE HAVE SIX YEARLING DOES THAT SHARE A LARGE PASTURE PEN. LAST WEEK I WAS WATCHING THEM JUST BECAUSE I LOVE TO DO THAT. WELL, I NOTICED ONE STANDING IN A CORNER AND THE OTHERS WATCHING HER. SHE MOVED HER HEAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE LIKE SHE WAS COUNTING, THEN SHE JUMPED AND TURNED AROUND IN MID AIR AND TOOK OFF AFTER HER FRIENDS WHO WERE RUNNING IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THE YOUNGEST DIDNT GET AWAY AND WAS "TAGGED". SHE THEN CAME TO THE CORNER, AND PROCEEDED TO "COUNT" AND DID THE SAME THING. I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS, BUT THEN I REALIZED THEY WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING AN "ORGANIZED" GAME!! I KNOW GOATS ARE VERY SMART BUT NOT THAT SMART!! THEY WERE DOING IT AGAIN YESTERDAY SO I KNOW THIS WAS NOT A ONE TIME DEAL.
HAS ANYBODY ELSE SEEN THIS OR DID THEY LEARN IT FROM MY GRANDCHILDREN WHO OFTEN PLAY WITH THEM?:think::ROFL:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
interesting! I really think it's time for you to take a video and post it next time you see it happening!

·
New To Social Networking Not So Much To Goats
278 Posts
That's awesome! haha. My goats play tag with me but since there are only two of them they rarely play it by themselves. But I will run and they will chase me, nudge me with their noses when they get to me, then turn around and high-tail it away from me, and then it repeats, lol. I love my goaties!!!!1 :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's awesome! haha. My goats play tag with me but since there are only two of them they rarely play it by themselves. But I will run and they will chase me, nudge me with their noses when they get to me, then turn around and high-tail it away from me, and then it repeats, lol. I love my goaties!!!!1 :D
ME TOO ! I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!:lovey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts