Goats!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lesserweevil, Apr 13, 2009.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Trying to take a picture of Whisper's face... Is that a CAMERA? Lemme eat it!
    [​IMG]

Fionn and Whisper having a little sniff...
    [​IMG]

and Fionn got a bit overwhelmed after a while!
    [​IMG]

A lovely sunny Irish day!
    [​IMG]

Cheeky wee Fionn
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    thanks for the photos weevil, as always I enjoyed em!

Love the pic of Whiss eating the camera lol ... and I love the house! :shocked: v. cool. What is the green patch growing in front? vege garden?

Fionn looks like he's having fun with the girls, lol love the tongue sticking out. Does he have a scur?

3. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Lovely place you have there! Adorable goats too! Thanks for sharing!

4. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Yep Fionn has two scurs. They are about 1 inch long, hopefully they won't cause any problems as he gets older. Of course, I can't do anything about them over the summer even if they do cause problems. Will review the situation in the autumn when maybe they will have grown longer - they appear to be growing in the same direction - ie towards each other, so they might cause a problem that way when they are bigger. He doesn't use them as a weapon.

LW

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Cool house! :thumb:
    Very cute goaties!

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I didnt know you got your buck! congrats

How is Whiss's mouth?

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    yep, Fionn arrived on Friday. He is a loud little thing when left on his own, so I have him in the field with the girls whenever they can go out - ie, when it's not raining - he's not in rut and they're not in season so it's OK (I think). Demi is the big bully and beats him up whenever he comes near so he's a bit scared of the girls - however he is at least quiet when he's with them! (lurking, of course)

Whisper's mouth is healing... however she is still drooling as though her life depends on it. My friend's mum has nicknamed her "Dribbles" :angry: The vet is coming out this week to blood-test for CAE, TB and bruscellosis so I will get him to check on her when he's here. And also mebbe have a quick look at Harmie's belly :greengrin:

LW