The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to wait until I had my little men in hand before sharing..but Im so excited Im going to bust...Hubby and I have been talking a while about breeding Mini Saanen...we love our girls and Boy do we love our saanen buck Amos and he will not be out of a job..but we want to add mini saanen to our herd as well..soooo we have been looking and talking and asking around for quality Nigi breeders who are honest, CAE clean and have top notch stock...our goal is not to just bred mini saanen..but mini saanen that will do well in show for those who enjoy that, mini Saanen who will be looked at with appriciation and awe..so we knew we needed to start with the buck...after spending a long time searching..we have found our men!!! Red Wing mini herd of South Texas has two men for us..One is a bottle baby and so adorable..mostly white with a bit of color on his bum and a little here and there...and a 2 year old stud muffin Bleu..he too is white with black swirls..more black then the baby..we wanted bucks with mostly white in thier genes..these two fit the bill...it will take time to breed the best we can..but Im up for the challenge...Im going to try to copy pix and share :D

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
That's so exciting! I've never seen Saanens in person, but I think they're beautiful, and I love minis! I'll be looking for pics!

·
570 Posts
So exciting I'd love to have a one that was half the size of a big one with all the milk!

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Hey, Nigeriangirl!

I saw your name on here before; I was gonna go with something like that for a username, but I figured it was already taken. plus I was in a hurry to join and ask some things, so I had to think up a name quick. :DI think we may have some things in common!

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank everyone...Im pretty excited...Illpost pix as soon as I figure how to copy them lol..Ihave anew lap top...went froma Dells to a MacBook pro...Soooo diferent lol..

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Congrats Cathy !! How exciting !
I love Saanens , they are just gorgeous animals :)
I have two does , I love them !! I never knew there were such a cross either ! Im so excited to see what you get with your breedings ;)
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your new boys :)

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks farmerinadress..the pic is a PM on facebook..is how I was sent them,,cant figure out how to copy them or down load to my lap top so I can share them

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks to farminadress's help with my lap top lol I was able to get the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks to farmerinadress;s computer help I was able to copy pix : )
here is the little man...

Attachments

·
Registered
31,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and here is 2 year old Bleu..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 217 Posts