The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. I and my family are going on vacation for a few days. I know it's a silly thing, but I worry about my babies, even though I'm excited for the trip. Could you pray God would protect them and preserve their health, and that all will go smoothly for the pet-sitters (my aunt and uncle who are very kind and good with animals). I would appreciate that so much!

I just treated what I think was a very mild cocci case in Max -- he cleared up the next day and I'm leaving treatment behind for them to continue to be sure it's whipped (it's herbal and sweetened with molasses, so he loves it, haha!). Could you pray he doesn't relapse? He was only loose on Monday, he cleared Tuesday and was clear today too. I just want him to stay clear, and for the others to remain healthy and behave themselves. ;)

·
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to the sitters, everything went well last night. :) I told them to behave when I left, so hopefully they took that to heart. :laugh:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Have a nice vacation Danielle! :) prayers from here :)

·
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back from vacation, thanks for all the prayers! The pet sitters greatly enjoyed themselves, and all the animals seem to be doing very well. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts