Gonna get Fool and Laredo's brother tomorrow!! *WE'RE BACK!*

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dover Farms, May 25, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I am so excited!!!! :leap: We are going to get Fool and Laredo's brother! :wahoo: If you didn't see my post in the Rainbow Bridge forum...Laredo died :tears: ...Nicole still has his brother and we are going to get him to replace Laredo.

We are thinking about calling Laredo's brother Rebel. Nicole has already registered a buck named Rebel, though...so we will have to see.

I'll post pics when we get them home!!! :stars:

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Re: Gonna get Fool and Laredo's brother tomorrow!!!

OH Jacque, that is great news. I know he will never replace Laredo,but it is nice to have his brother. Is it his twin? Good luck and congratulations.

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    We're home!!! They are both settling in well! And they are both GORGEOUS! :leap: :D

I'll get pics of them later tonight. :wink: :)

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I guess Fool isn't settling in so well. :sigh: Most of the girls are beating her up...she is not even fighting back...they are just bashing her around. So, since I of course don't want her getting hurt...we put her and mom's RG doe in a different pen, because Precious isn't a mean doe. She tries to puff herself up and look big and mean, but she isn't really. :roll: :lol: We'll let those two bond for a day or so and then we will put them back in with the rest and then Fool will have a buddy to run to.

Oh and it's official. Laredo's brother is named Rebel. :greengrin:

Here are some pics! (BTW these pics don't do them justice, but they'll have to do for now. :) )
    Fool:
    [​IMG]
    Rebel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WOW...They are both very nice looking "long ears"!! I really like Rebs color to...and Fool just looks like she wants lovin's she's so sweet looking!

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I just have a soft spot for Nubians. They are just gorgeous! Look at Rebels ears! You must be so happy!

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are gorgeous Jacque!!!!!! I love Rebel!!! :love:

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks!!!

Rebel is just as easy going and laid back as Laredo was. He just got that temperment and is a lover boy. Fool is a very sweet girl, too! I am so pleased and happy with them! :leap: :D

Lori, I don't think I answered you question...sorry. Rebel is one of Laredo's triplet brothers. :)