Good bye my little Bo

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by JessaLynn, Feb 1, 2010.

1. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    You had a short life of only 9weeks old but we will always remember you in our hearts.Such a sweet loving boy that liked to sit in my lap.Prancing around and bugging your momma all the time like a greedy little piggy.We are sad your gone but you suffer no more. I take with me memories of your life and experience from your tragic death.My dear sweet little Bo I will miss you. :tears: Rest in peace

2. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Poor Bo. He was a fighter, but it just wasn't meant to be. Big hugs to you though!

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am so sorry you loss him.

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Your words honor him so well-in loving memory of your Bo.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    My heart goes out to you....I am so very sorry ....for your loss... :( :hug:

6. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thank you all for your kind words. :hug:
    I take with it the experience and are working on building a better barn for our goats with electricity in hopes this will not ever happen again.I'll build a seperate kid pen so they have an area to go if the other goats are getting to rough with them.This has motivated me to get it done as soon as possible.My goaties are to precious to me.

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Oh, JessaLynn! I am so sorry to hear that! :hug: :hug: I am soo sorry for your loss! It's never easy to loose an animal. :(