Good Luck, Addie!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by yonderhill, Jun 4, 2009.

1. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow, and you make a hasty recovery :hug:

Jennah

2. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Good luck :thumb:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    GOOD LUCK! :greengrin: :thumb:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good luck .....I will be praying...... :pray: :hug:

5. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Awe Jennah thanks- and everyone else too. This put a big smile on my face :greengrin:

Yep tomorrow is the big day- 12:30- so not looking forward to it, I'll be spending lots of time on here anyway in the next few weeks! :slapfloor:

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yeah, Good Luck!!! And if you need any help with the goats feel free to call. :) :hug:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Addie....you are so welcome ....good luck to you.... :hug:

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    good luck with your surgery!! Prayers coming for a quick and complete recovery :hug:

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Lots of prayers for a speedy recovery.....and do as you are told! STAY OFF THAT LEG! :wink:

10. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Thinking of you and sending best wishes for a speedy recovery!

11. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Well Im home and survived my first night!
    The surgery went realy well- it was about a 4 hour surgery, but Im thrilled because they were able to do everything orthoscopically- so my recovery time should be much quicker!
    I didnt wake up from anasteshia (sp) very well and began to hyperventilate since I couldnt control my breathing very well on my own yet and and was in agony until they got a femoral nerve block into me, which is already wearning off from what I can tell. But I had a prety good night- and am staying on top of taking the percosets they presecribed.
    Im getting around pretty well with hubbys help- I am not allowed at all to lift my leg with my own strength so he has to help me up and down and in and out of bed, but he's been wonderful. :love:
    So Im on the road to recovery now- I have an appointment to go see the surgeon on Monday- I really like him, hes been wonderful through all of this and I was so glad he was able to go orthoscopically, even though it did end up taking an extra few hours for the surgery to be completed!
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and kind words - they mean a lot to me :hug:

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your so welcome........ :hug:

wow...you had a scary moment .. :shocked: ..I am happy you are OK.... :hug: I am also very happy that your surgery went really well... :) ..and recovery shouldn't take very long... :leap: ..you have a wonderful ....loving and caring DH....... :wink: :hug: ..........I will still pray for you... :pray:

13. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wow, scary. I hate waking up from anesthesia, I'm always really cold, but I don't have issues breathing!! Thats freaky! :shocked:

Glad everything went ok besides that and that you didn't need a large incision. Keep up with those perks for the first three days, those are the worst ones. Then it gets better. :) :hug:

Thought about you at the show today. We were missing a bunch of people including OMF and Fairlea, but Joanne did well.

14. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    glad to hear the surgery went well :) hopefulyl this is just a small bump in the road and you heal up quick

15. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Glad to know all is well! :pray: for a fast recovery.

16. harmonygoats

harmonygoats New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    Northern Arkansas
    Glad everything went well.

17. yonderhill

yonderhill New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Yay Addie!! I am so glad your home and on your way to recovery!!! I hope you remain pain-free :)

Jennah