Good Luck Sarah!! (SDK)

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by Just Kiddin', May 5, 2009.

1. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    So we're 2 days away from the goat show and I'm running around like crazy trying to do all the last minute stuff. The girls (goats) are all ready to go. From Thursday until the 18th I probably won't be online since we're staying at the fair the whole time. I have TONS to do before Thursday so I don't know how much time I'll have to jump online before then sooooooooo before we head off to the fair I just wanted to be sure and say....

Good Luck Sarah!!!

I know this is your last year and I hope you go out with a bang. I'm wishing you and Murray the very best of luck. Good luck with your other goats on Thursday and your rabbits on Saturday as well. :)
  2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol good luck to your boys too!! i'd love to see you on thursday.. i'll have all my babies with me!!

we skipped saturday.. i'm actually going to go be a judge a field day in santa barbara!

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    good Luck........ :thumbup:
  5. Just Kiddin'

Just Kiddin' New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Southern California
    I got to take a break and sneak on for a minute SHHHHHHH LOL. Thank you for the good luck wishes. We'll be there alllllllllllllll day Thursday so I hope I run into you :) I wanna see your babies! We're gonna have all of our babies too. I'm hoping it's not too hot for the rabbits on Saturday and of course they're saying mid 90's so you probably made a good decision not taking your bunnies LOL. I don't care what we have to do if it just gets too hot for them. If we have to leave then we will.
    Hope to see you Thursday!