good morning

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fritzie, Jul 29, 2009.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    hi every one. i know i keep showing up & then dissapere for awhile but i am always thinking of you all. i have been kinda of busy but i still get very tired fast so i do alot of resting. i have been to some shows & i have a 15 yr old boy that has been a big help to me. he has been going to the shows with me & helping take care of the girls. i also got home from a show & my pyr had 4 puppies for me. there are 2 males & 2 females. one of the males is sold so i have three left. they are 4 weeks old. so sorry i haven't been in touch but i try to do better.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so glad that you checked in - I was wondering how you were doing!!

Glad that you have someone to help you - that is always a plus!!! :hug:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well Hello there fritzie, glad that you popped in :hug:
    Congrats on the puppies too, takecare and enjoy all that you are doing :hug:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH fritzie, I have thought about you a lot. I am glad that you have someone helping you out. How are you feeling?

5. grandmajo

grandmajo Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Hi fritzie,

I was just reading through some of your old posts, and wanted to let you know that my hubby is also dealing with a stage 4 cancer. I see the tiredness in him that you mention, but he's a fighter too, just like you are. In fact the surgeon never thought that he would live through his chemo, that's how bad it was when they discovered it. And like Lori said, I'm glad you have someone to help you out, you get all the rest that you can so that you can continue to heal.

We are going to add you to our prayer list!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    happy to see you pop in.. :thumbup: ....sounds like you've been busy .....busy.... :wink: :greengrin: :hug:

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :grouphug: thanks every one. sweetgoats other then being tired all the time i am feeling pretty good. i just have to learn that i can not do all i use to. grandmajo i will pray for your husband also. it is not an easy road but as long as we stay positive we will beat it.

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Hey Fritzie!! Its nice to see you around :) I read about your show wins in the other thread, that is great!! Glad to hear you are feeling better :)