Good News and Bad News

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kelebek, Feb 28, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Got pregnancy tests back yesterday -

Bad news first-

Trisha - the fat nubian resorbed, just as I suspected - so she is going to be finding a new home
    Twilight - unreg nigi doe - STILL is not pregnant! I can't believe this! I bred her twice to Blue, once to Abba and still nothing. I will retest her again in a week or so at Abba's 30 day out of the doe barn just to confirm - but if she doesn't take soon, she, too, will be leaving.

Good News -

ABBA HAS KIDS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! :stars: :leap: :stars: :leap:

Sherbert x Blue
    Ginger x Abba
    Dobie x Abba

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've tried breeding does before who had never been bred. They still never settled so I rehomed them as pets. Good luck with her. Sorry your Nubian didn't settle but maybe she's worth another try? Congrats on the 3 pregnancies you do have!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    The nubian has not been pregnant for a couple years. I tried 3 times to get her pregnant and then she resorbed. The previous owner (my friend) tried twice and now it looks like she resorbed them also - so pet home or freezer camp she goes!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    It does happen...but it sure doesn't make you feel good ..when it does... :( :hug:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very sad bad news! But exciting good news! woot

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well... I am very sorry about the bad news.............. but the good news is GREAT!!!!! :leap: More babies for me to :drool: over :thumb:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Allison, I'm sorry Trisha is being difficult...such a shame as she has a wonderful look to her.

I'm glad you have Abba babies on the way :leap: Can't wait to se those kids!

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well at least you will be having babies. It could of all been bad. :shrug: