Good thoughts and Prayers. (today)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, May 26, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    My dear hubby is going for a interview for a school not far from us to be the new Principal. He does not quite have his Masters done for Admin just yet, but they called him and asked him to fill out a application for the position.
    They started out with 11 applications, they got it down to 8 at the second step, now it is down to three. He is one of them.

I just would like to ask if you would just pray that IF he should get that job he will. We do have very high hopes but we are not getting our hopes up (if you know what I mean). I just pray that is in the lord plans for him, after all he was asked to put in for this job, and they know he is not quite done with his masters. He will be totally done next year. They said that if he was to get this job, then they would use it as his internship and get paid a lot more then he is now. :pray: :pray:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: Good thoughts and Prayers.

Lori ............I pray... that your DH gets the position....it looks really good so far.. :wink: ... :pray: :hug:

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

:pray: for your hubby's job prospect! Good luck!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

OH Yes I will be praying that if it is the Lords will it happends.

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine

:pray: Prayers for your DH for the position of Principal. :pray:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

:pray: sent that he gets the new position!

7. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI

I sure do hope he gets the job! What a great oppourtunity! :pray: :)

8. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa

I hope the interview goes well and that he really likes the school and the people working there

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ

Awww, you betcha!

10. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio

Lori, will be praying that the Lord's will be done.

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I just want to thank you for your prayers. Today is the big day. He will interview for the job, and then the hard part comes. WAITING.

He does not get nervous for much but he could not sleep last night because he was nervous. I told him that if this is what the Lord wants then it will happen. It is not like he HAS to have this job, he does have a teaching job now, at a school that the kids and parents just LOVE him. A few have gotten wind about the interview and they have begged him not to leave.

I will let you know what happens.

Like he said, he does NOT have his Masters just yet, he will have in in April, and this is the first time he has ever interview for a admin job, so if he does not get it then it is just great practice.

:pray: :pray: I told him I will pray that he is comfortable and has a good experience in the interview, and the rest is out of his hands. I told him I asked you all to say a few prayers for him and he said to tell you all THANK YOU very much. When you get a bunch of crazy goat people together praying, then anything is possible. :dance:

12. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Today is the big day? Ok, where is the nail biting icon thingy! LOL

You are absolutely right Lori! If it is the Lord's will, it will happen, and if not, he got in some really good practice. I'm pretty impressed that he was even able to interview and get down to being one of the last ones, considering that he doesn't have his Masters yet. I think that says alot for the kind a person he is. You must be truly blessed to have such a hubby!

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

Thank you, Yes I am blessed to have him and be married to him for 26 wonderful years. He is a wonderful person and the kids and parents just love him to death.

You know you said you were surprised he even made it this far, I totally agree, but you know what is really funny? They called him and asked him to apply for the job. He grew up in that area of the country and he knows EVERYONE. SO they know what kind of person, teacher and coach he is, but they do not know what kind of Principal he would be. I just found out last night that this job is for Middle school and High school together. They are in the same building. Come 2:00 my time I am going to be going totally crazy. Hopefully work will keep me pretty busy.

14. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  15. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    praying... that all goes well..... :thumbup: :pray: :pray: :pray:

16. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well the interview is probably just about over as I write this and I hope he is coming out of it feeling good that he presented himself as true to himself as he could.

17. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    How'd it go? *jumps up and down*

18. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Lori....oh Lori.....where are you? We're waiting anxiously for the results of the interview! The suspense is killing us, lol.