Good to see you Fritzie

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Dec 30, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have thought about you. How are you doing? I know i have seen you post here every now and then but I have never had a chance to see how you are feeling.

Is all the Chemo and stuff done? Are you now Cancer free? :pray: :clap:

Please give us a update.

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :hug: thanks Lori i am doing pretty good. today is one of the real good days. i am not having chemo any more & when i went a week ago the DR said that my scan was perfect & so was my blood counts. so i am still in remmision :leap: i don't have to go back till march. i will never be canbcer free but i can keep it in remission. i am hoping that i will feel better in 2009 & be on here every day. i sure have missed chating with every one. almost forgot my hair is growing back real thick. now i just have to lose all the weight i put on while on the steroids.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Fritzie, I am so happy to hear the news. :stars: That is Wonderful.

Here is to a great 2009 for you. :hi5:

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :hug: thank you so much. i think alot of it was because of all the prayers & support from every one on here that gave me the positive attatude to beat it. i am just now getting so i can stay sitting for over an hour before my hips & back start to hurt.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    That is great news Fritzie!! Its nice to hear from you again :)

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

Well, take it one day at a time and you will be running a marathon before you know it. :clap:

Your body took a lot and it will take time to get it all back together. :hug: Just know that we are all here for you.

7. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    That is great that your getting better..
    Soon enough you'll be sitting here for hours on end like the rest of us!

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i sure have missed chatting with every one on here. right now i am able to sit in a chair for 2 hrs. next week i am oing to try to go for a walk every day.

9. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    It is really great that you are getting better like we all knew you would. You will continue to improve day by day.