The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving to drive to Iowa in an hour or so. I won't be back until Jan 3 or 4. It'll be fun but I'll miss you guys!! And I am not looking forward to the 16 hour dirve *sigh* But we are trying to get there before the ice storm hits.

Bye Bye!

Chelsey

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"OL I am at a hotel, I brought my Lap Top so I do have internet access. Jacque you were right - I couldn't resist!

Chelsey

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am an addict what can I say?!?!? I won 't be "with" you very much longer. As I only have internet till tomorrow afternoon *shrugs* oh well. Yeppers I am in Iowa. My mom drove the 16-17 hour drive straight through. I am staying here for a while, my mom and brother are at my grandparents house. Sarah and Katherine, if I move here maybe we can see each other! Mabe at a show or something.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, I don't know how soon we will lol. But I hope we do!!! I think my mom is looking at land for sale, or something. What state do you live in Katherine?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Hope you have a safe and fun trip! I have family in Ohio and we use to make the 12 hour trips to visit them strait through. I don't envy your ride. Have fun though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts