Goodbye Orange Kitty!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by RunAround, Sep 3, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I found my favorite barn cat dead in the horse paddock today. :tears: Looks like she was kicked in the head, but I guess I will never know what happened.

She was the sweetest barn cat I have ever known. She loved the extra milk I would give her in the mornings once I was done milking. She usually waited very patiently, but every once and a while she would sneak up and try to get some milk out of the milking bowl.

I am going to bury her up by Dawn today. :tear:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry for your loss,,she sounded like she was a real special cat............. :cry:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I do know how you feel. My poor daughter started the truck up the other day and one of our barn cats was in the engine. I thought I was going to have to sedate my daughter. She was calling herself a murder and things. This is the second cat that had done that while she started the truck.
    RunAround, you sure have had your share of bad luck. Here is to the rest of the year without any trouble. :mecry:

4. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry about the loss of your kitty.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Sorry for your loss. It's the funny things they do that make a warm spot in the heart, and so easy to love.